Monday, December 15

And so it Begins.....Again

I have been tagged......by Mrs. Courtney Hitchcock! So....I have to say lady friend - this was the PERFECT (tricky) way to get me blogging again. Thanks also for the picture 'shout out'! :) Okay, so the tag was for me to post whatever the 4th picture in my photo file folder was.
Here it is.....drum roll please..............



It is a ceramic magnet. But, I just happened to love the graphic since I am a nut for VWs like this! I am always browsing ETSY.COM and finding really cool things...and this was posted on there a few months ago.

It truly does amaze me how creative people are out there. And I love the concept of handmade goods. I think most of you who may even be reading this little note of mine already like the site, too! So, it is nothing new to you - but, what I love is how I could stay on there for hours and just get fed with great ideas and inspirations. I could go back the very next day and do it all over again because so many new items are added each minute! It's almost too exciting for me to talk about! Here are a few other fun finds that I happened to have saved pics of...





So, now I tag: Clare, Jacqueline, Sunday and Jen Haynes! GO!

5 comments:

Courtney said...

YEAH!!! I am so excited my tag got you blogging!! It has been WAY too long girlfriend! I love the magnet and the other goodies you posted.. all are very beautiful and unique!!

I sent you a little something in the mail yesterday, so be looking for it. It is yours from the bridal luncheon! Love you girl!! I am sooo pumped you blogged!! I'm missed little updates!!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

love that you finally blogged! that is awesome. i did get tagged already and i have my picture up. i hope you are well!

KatieKate said...

Thanks for stopping by the blog today... and for the encouraging words about my letters.

Unfortunately, I have a serious fear of rejection and would rather puke in public than be turned down by a real-life publisher :)

But thank you so much.
If YOU'RE a publisher, I'll work for you ;)

Becky Swann said...

April!! Yeah I knew you'd come back eventually! I get lost on etsy often as well, it is very addictive!

Niki said...

Hi April! I should definitely check out etsy.com more often. I love all those things you posted, you have such a great sense of style.

I'm with Courtney, I definitely miss you too! It's good to read your thoughts and hear a little about what's going on with you. Hope you have a merry Christmas!