Monday, July 14

Wild Wine Weekend...

So, I haven't posted in months...sorry! I finally have something that I felt like I wanted to sit down and write about! :)

One of my best friends from high school, Stephanie, is getting married in less than a month! She lives in Rhode Island now and flew down this weekend to party big with all of us at her bachelorette party and bridal shower. Us bridesmaids had a blast putting it all together for her - matching t-shirts and all! (They said "Lookin' Fine and Drinking Wine" - cute, right?) We personalized wine glasses for everyone and she loved her own veil and outfit.

We rented a limo-bus to drive us from winery to winery for tastings. It was great that nobody had to drive or worry about directions! We did a picnic lunch and definitely had lots of laughs during our sunny day trip! The rest of the weekend was filled with dancing, tons of games, gifts and many more memories that we will look back on in years to come! Here are some of the pictures from our fun time. (I know you NC gals will not really know many/or any of these ladies...but, I thought it might still be fun to see some photos anyway!) :)







6 comments:

Becky Swann said...

Yay you are back and better than ever! WE have missed you. Those shirts are awesome! I would love a weekend like that..so fun

Soul Sisters (Courtney) said...

Yeah! A new post! I love it! It looks like so much fun! The t-shirts are great too! Very cute idea! You all are such a fun group I'm sure you had a blast!

cameron said...

Hi April!!! So excited to read your blog - I really enjoyed reading about what is going on in your life! Much, much love to you my friend - keep updating so I can keep up on what is going on in DC.

Sunday Grant Photography said...

that is awesome. sorry i had missed this post for awhile. looks like it was a blast, and i am glad that you are back!

Unknown said...

Looks so fun april, love the t shirts.
you are so fun.

Anonymous said...

I think it's time for another post my love!! I need some APES!!